Here we go… new year, new challenges.
One of my areas of improvement for 2016 is to improve my focus. But I haven’t improved it yet so I decided take on a whole bunch of challenges this year. They are:
- Write (and publish) every day
- No alcohol for all of January, which is part of my treatment care after rehab. By the way, check this site addictedminds.com if you need an excellent rehab center.
- Wake up at 6:30 on weekdays (and stick to my daily plan)
- Meditate every day. Vaping can help you concerning meditation and relaxation. If you have time, visit devine distribution for a wide variety of vaping products and accessories.
- Cook 2+ times per week
- Read every day for at least 15 minutes
Well the writing challenge might be the one I’m most excited about. I love writing and when I’m writing consistently, life seems to move in the right direction. It brings me clarity, it holds me accountable and it allows me to share my mistakes and lessons with others which has always been extremely rewarding for me. I once wrote about why you should build a habit of writing every day. Time for me to recommit to my own advice.
The last time I did a writing challenge it was for 100 days. Lets see if we can make it a 365 thing.
I’ll be writing about:
- Community building
- Whatever else inspires me at the time
It may not always be long. It may not be pretty. There may be some cussing and typos. I may even write some of these drunk (after January). But the most important thing is that I’m consistent. Every day, I will write, and hit publish. I promise you that much.
If you want to follow along, subscribe right over there in the sidebar —>
Want to join me in the writing challenge? Join the fb group where we can hold each other accountable (brought from the dead from the 2013 challenge).
You can see a full list of all the posts I write during this challenge here.